You may also like...
£15.00 inc VAT
From £24.95 inc VAT
From £21.00 inc VAT
People who bought this also bought...
£46.00 inc VAT
£68.00 inc VAT
From £6.75 inc VAT
Girth Sleeve (EA01 GP)
UK delivery available from £7.00
Delivery: Please note all items need to be signed for on delivery
100% British wool girth sleeve.
Main Features: British Wool.
A very useful item for every rider in case of girth rubs or as a tool for preventing rubbing on a very sensitive horse or newly clipped horse. Very robust, easy to put on. Made using our Classic wool. Available in 28" & 40" lengths.
There are four densities of top quality 100% British wool used in NuuMed products. All the wool used is the same - but is woven onto a cotton yarn in varying densities. The different densities have been chosen for use by NuuMed to ensure optimum product performance. Once the wool is on the backing, it is then trimmed to NuuMed's required length.
Wool densities used by NuuMed:
• Lightweight - quality, less densely woven wool creating a soft, lighter weight finish. Trimmed to approx 1" in length
• Classic - the original NuuMed wool. A more densely woven wool providing the optimum wool thickness for use in many saddlepads and numnahs
• Classic (10mm) - this is the same wool density but trimmed to shorter length.
• Luxury - Very densely woven wool creating a luxurious, thick, soft finish.
- Brush off surplus dirt, loose hair and fur.
- Wash at recommended temperature... for products with wool, DO NOT USE A PROGRAMME AT MORE THAN 40°.
- We recommend using 75ml of NuuWash (which is available under 'Accessories').
- If you have run out of NuuWash, use another NON-BIOLOGICAL washing liquid (the enzymes in a biological liquids break the wool protein down).
- Only use washing liquids, as powders can remain in the wool.
- Do not use neat washing liquid directly on product.
- After washing, reshape and hang to dry naturally.
- Do not dry by means of direct heat and sunlight.
- When dry, brush wool out using a brush (a dandy brush) or dog comb.
- Never use washing liquids with bleaching agents or proteases as these attack the wool fibres and can be harmful to your animal.
Reasons to use NuuWash:
- NuuWash equine clothing laundry liquid has been specifically designed to keep your Griffin NuuMed purchase in optimum condition. The high performance laundry liquid gently cleans and deodorises all NuuMed's numnahs, saddlepads, seat savers, girth sleeves and other accessories, leaving them fresh, clean and comfortable for your horse.
- It is kind on sensitive skin.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- It contains no harmful chemicals.
- It has no optical brighteners added.
- It dissolves easily leaving no granules to rub.
- It is suitable for machine and hand washing.
- It is suitable for most types of material, including wool and leather.