You may also like...
£85.95 inc VAT
People who bought this also bought...
£89.95 inc VAT
£70.00 inc VAT
£58.50 inc VAT
Gullet Free HiWither Luxury Wool Numnah (GF NM08A GP)
UK delivery available from £7.00
Delivery: Please note all items need to be signed for on delivery
Gullet free half wool HiWither numnah with front and back collars.
Main Features: British Wool.
Made with our Luxury wool underneath and front and back collars, this is the gullet free version of our popular half wool numnah. The deep half wool over the pressure points offer unrivalled levels of protection whilst allowing the rider close leg contact. This numnah comes with long top straps as standard.
This product only comes in black, brown and white, all with natural wool.
The dimensions indicated are approximate and for guidance only. Dimensions include collars, where these are fitted. All dimensions are in centimetres.
The quilted fabric Griffin NuuMed use in all their products is produced especially for us using carefully selected polycotton drill and various weights/densities of wadding. The heavier the weight, the thicker the wadding. The quilted fabric used in each NuuMed product, in conjunction with other components, is selected to ensure optimum product performance. We currently use quilt material made with the following wadding weights:
5oz - used in the majority of NuuMed numnahs and saddlepads. Has a very smart ‘chicken wire' design
9oz - used in selective product lines. Has vertical stitching pattern.
12oz duvet - offers very good levels of protection. Looks dense and ‘fluffy'. Vertical stitching design.
12oz stack - more compact than duvet. Very effective. Vertical stitching.
440g (approx 15.5oz) - our "Euro" quilt has an extra layer of wadding creating a firm, dense quilt but without any bulk. Visually similar to the 5oz.
There are four densities of top quality 100% British wool used in NuuMed products. All the wool used is the same - but is woven onto a cotton yarn in varying densities. The different densities have been chosen for use by NuuMed to ensure optimum product performance. Once the wool is on the backing, it is then trimmed to NuuMed's required length.
Wool densities used by NuuMed:
• Lightweight - quality, less densely woven wool creating a soft, lighter weight finish. Trimmed to approx 1" in length
• Classic - the original NuuMed wool. A more densely woven wool providing the optimum wool thickness for use in many saddlepads and numnahs
• Classic (10mm) - this is the same wool density but trimmed to shorter length.
• Luxury - Very densely woven wool creating a luxurious, thick, soft finish.
- Brush off surplus dirt, loose hair and fur.
- Wash at recommended temperature... for products with wool, DO NOT USE A PROGRAMME AT MORE THAN 40°.
- We recommend using 75ml of NuuWash (which is available under 'Accessories').
- If you have run out of NuuWash, use another NON-BIOLOGICAL washing liquid (the enzymes in a biological liquids break the wool protein down). Only use washing liquids, as powders can remain in the wool.
- Do not use neat washing liquid directly on product.
- After washing, reshape and hang to dry naturally.
- Do not dry by means of direct heat and sunlight.
- When dry, brush wool out using a brush (a dandy brush) or dog comb.
- Never use washing liquids with bleaching agents or proteases as these attack the wool fibres and can be harmful to your animal.
- NuuWash equine clothing laundry liquid has been specifically designed to keep your Griffin NuuMed purchase in optimum condition. The high performance laundry liquid gently cleans and deodorises all NuuMed's numnahs, saddlepads, seat savers, girth sleeves and other accessories, leaving them fresh, clean and comfortable for your horse.
- It is kind on sensitive skin.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- It contains no harmful chemicals.
- It has no optical brighteners added.
- It dissolves easily leaving no granules to rub.
- It is suitable for machine and hand washing.
- It is suitable for most types of material, including wool and leather.