People who bought this also bought...
£31.50 inc VAT
£59.95 inc VAT
HiWither Pro Plus Saddlepad (SP08 DR)
UK delivery available from £7.00
Delivery: Please note all items need to be signed for on delivery
HiWither 12oz (duvet) quilt with additional panels over pressure points. No wool.
A brilliantly effective and useful saddlepad with an extra layer of wadding mirroring the saddle panels to give extremely high levels of protection, but without the bulk under the riders leg. Generously sized with long flaps. Made using a top quality 12oz quilt. No top straps.
The dimensions indicated are approximate and for guidance only. Dimensions include collars, where these are fitted. All dimensions are in centimetres.
The quilted fabric Griffin NuuMed use in all their products is produced especially for us using carefully selected polycotton drill and various weights/densities of wadding. The heavier the weight, the thicker the wadding. The quilted fabric used in each NuuMed product, in conjunction with other components, is selected to ensure optimum product performance. We currently use quilt material made with the following wadding weights:
5oz - used in the majority of NuuMed numnahs and saddlepads. Has a very smart ‘chicken wire' design
9oz - used in selective product lines. Has vertical stitching pattern.
12oz duvet - offers very good levels of protection. Looks dense and ‘fluffy'. Vertical stitching design.
12oz stack - more compact than duvet. Very effective. Vertical stitching.
440g (approx 15.5oz) - our "Euro" quilt has an extra layer of wadding creating a firm, dense quilt but without any bulk. Visually similar to the 5oz.
- Brush off surplus dirt, loose hair and fur.
- Wash at recommended temperature... for products with wool, DO NOT USE A PROGRAMME AT MORE THAN 40°.
- We recommend using 75ml of NuuWash (which is available under 'Accessories').
- If you have run out of NuuWash, use another NON-BIOLOGICAL washing liquid (the enzymes in a biological liquids break the wool protein down).
- Only use washing liquids, as powders can remain in the wool.
- Do not use neat washing liquid directly on product.
- After washing, reshape and hang to dry naturally.
- Do not dry by means of direct heat and sunlight.
- When dry, brush wool out using a brush (a dandy brush) or dog comb.
- Never use washing liquids with bleaching agents or proteases as these attack the wool fibres and can be harmful to your animal.
Reasons to use NuuWash:
- NuuWash equine clothing laundry liquid has been specifically designed to keep your Griffin NuuMed purchase in optimum condition. The high performance laundry liquid gently cleans and deodorises all NuuMed's numnahs, saddlepads, seat savers, girth sleeves and other accessories, leaving them fresh, clean and comfortable for your horse.
- It is kind on sensitive skin.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- It contains no harmful chemicals.
- It has no optical brighteners added.
- It dissolves easily leaving no granules to rub.
- It is suitable for machine and hand washing.
- It is suitable for most types of material, including wool and leather.