Shipping and Returns
From the date of receipt we aim to despatch your order within two working days. From the date of despatch deliveries will be sent on a next working day delivery service, please allow up to 5.30pm for delivery.
Please note that we are closed weekends and bank holidays.
Every effort will be made to despatch your order within two working days, however at peak periods and if any items are out of stock this despatch time may be extended.
Please note the following:
- All orders will need to be signed for on delivery.
- We are unable to instruct our couriers to leave orders without a signature as this will invalidate our insurance.
- We are able to send parcels to your home address or an alternative address. Please note that we cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
- Our couriers are unable to make timed deliveries.
- Our standard delivery charge does not include Saturday deliveries.
- Please include a contact telephone number which can be given to the courier company.
- You will be notified by email if it is anticipated that delivery will take longer than our stated time.
You will receive an email confirming despatch of your order. If your order has not been received within three working days of despatch, please call us on 01458 210324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we can track the order and help resolve the problem.
UK Mainland Carriage Charges:
• Orders under £100 - Carriage charge is £7.00 inc vat.
• Orders over £100 - Carriage FREE.
Please allow 2-3 days for delivery from date of despatch to Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Man.
European delivery charges are as follows:
- VAT will automatically be deducted from VAT rated products on all Channel Island orders & those outside the EU.
- We are happy to ship to other countries not listed above, please contact us for a carriage quotation.
The Griffin NuuMed returns policy does not affect your Statutory Rights.
In accordance, goods supplied from the Griffin NuuMed website maybe returned. Returned items must be unsoiled and in the same condition as when despatched. Customers will be entitled to a full refund, less the delivery charge, if the goods are returned within 14 days of the customer receiving the goods.
Please note that unless faulty, SALE items cannot be returned.
An exchange is defined as a product that is ordered and on delivery the customer finds they need a different size, colour or style of the same product. The customer can then return the product to Griffin NuuMed and we will exchange the product for the correct item subject to availability.
If a product is to be exchanged for a different product, the original item/s will be credited and refunded and the cost of the new item will be charged to the customer. Please contact us to discuss (Telephone: 01458-210324 or email: email@example.com)
In both situations, the customer will be responsible for the delivery costs in returning products.
Damaged or Faulty Products
Goods damaged in transit or due to faulty manufacture should be returned for our inspection. Replacement items cannot be sent until Griffin NuuMed has received the returned goods. Griffin NuuMed will credit you with the cost of returning the goods to us, and will not charge carriage costs for delivery of the replacement goods.